Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Razzleberry Heaven

Sorry I missed posting last week! I've been working on several projects for two upcoming craft fairs and my 12 Day Holiday Extravaganza.

Purple has always been my favorite color and pretty much in any shade too. I have to say though that Stampin' Up!'s new in-color, Rich Razzleberry is just divine! It's so beautiful and purpley. :)

I will definitely be buying way more than I will ever use of this color just so I can gaze upon it's wonderfulness everyday. I used the faux silk technique on this card; stamping the main image on white tissue paper with Rich Razzleberry ink, then crumpling it up, gently flattening it out again and then gluing to white cardstock.

The image and sentiment are from the retired Essence of Love stamp set. I also used Old Olive cardstock and Cottage Wall DSP to complete the card.


I used the same color scheme for this card and more Cottage Wall DSP. I inked the Upsy Daisy stamp with Pale Plum and then used a sponge dauber to add some Rich Razzleberry to it. The sentiment was stamped using Old Olive.

Enjoy!

No comments: