Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Lost....

I have no computer at home. {hyperventilating here} :) We had a very quick but bad storm come through Saturday and even though I have a surge protector, something happened to my poor computer. I wasn't home to shut it down before the storm hit and had left it on because I wasn't going to be gone long and it was a beautiful sunny day out.

Anyway, I don't {can't} have my photo software on my work computer, so I won't be able to post any projects for a few more days.

The good news is that I had recently purchased a portable hard drive and backed up my entire computer, with a few exceptions of some recent photos and school documents. Hopefully my wonderful tech guys can retrieve everything, but if not, at least I will be able to recover most of it. {whew!!!}

If you don't have a portable hard drive, GO GET ONE!!! They are really inexpensive now and will more than pay for themselves, in the time and heartache you will save, the first time you need to restore something.

In the meantime, take a look at all the great new Color Renovation Color Kits you can purchase to update your supplies.

Well, hope you all have a wonderful week! New catalog projects coming soon!

Kym

2 comments:

Pat said...

OH No I would die if I was without my PC!!! Hope they get fixed quickly for you.

Unknown said...

Oh, so sorry to hear that!! Computer problems of any variety always frustrate me to no end! Hope that everything works itself out quickly--good for you for having a backup!