Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Casing Myself

Since all the supplies were still laying out on my table, I decided to make a card based on the supplies I used to make the scrapbook page for the VC Rocks Blog Hop this past weekend. You can see the page in the post below.

I got a little sponge happy on this one, but I like how it turned out and will be using it for the demo swap at my upline's group meeting.

I used all the same colors as the scrap page, but switched out the DSP and the embellishments.


Everything except the card base was sponged-told you I got a little carried away. :) The pearl was again colored with a Sharpie maker and placed inside the jumbo eyelet. I ruffled the ribbon by placing a length of sticky strip down and then pressing the ribbon on to that, scrunching it as I went along. I used the Espresso marker to color the word "dream" from the sentiment stamp in the Razzle Dazzle set for the tag. Then pinned the tag to the ribbon using a safety pin from the Vintge Trinkets.


Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (the word dream from the sentiment)
Ink: Baja Breezer, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Misc:
Jumbo Eyelets, Jewels Basic Pearls, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Sizzix Bigz Die Fun Flowers, Vintage Trinkets, Linen Thread, Jewelry Tag Punch, Sponges, Sticky Strip, Sharpie marker

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sponging and details. Great idea to put a pearl inside the jumbo eyelet!

Amanda Mertz said...

So pretty. I love how you put the pearl into the eyelet...neat idea! TFS!