Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Out the door card

Most likely everyone has been in this situation at one time or another ~ a need for a card at the last minute. You know that one, the I'm walking out the door, have two minutes to make, should have been mailed days ago card. You're nodding your head right now, aren't you. :)

Well, that was me yesterday. I really needed a Thank you card, but as I was frantically searching through the tons of swaps and card samples I have there were no thank you cards. Seriously? Tons of birthday, thinking of you, and friend cards, but not one thank you.

As I am about to go into panic mode and resign myself to the fact that it is going to have to wait until this weekend (another 4 days) to get made, I see some leftover kits from the card I demoed at my upline's last meeting. Since that was a 3"x3" card, it had to be modified for mailing. This is what I came up with...


Stamps: Just Believe
Paper: Chocolate Chip DSP, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Misc: Frost White Shimmer Paint, Stampin' Pastels, Saran Wrap, Sponge Daubers, Tombow Multi Glue


Probably not the best designed card I have done, but I like it. It will serve its purpose well and I believe the recipient will also like it. The picture isn't the best, but hey, I was in a hurry people.

So the moral here for me is, to make all my leftover card kits into thank you cards. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: