Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vintage Blue Butterfly

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. (Oops!) Well, I have been able to do some creating lately, so I will start sharing again. :)

This is a card I made for my VC Rocks roomie. I love the new BoBunny papers and had a great time creating this card.



The focal point of the card is cut from a collage sheet in the collection. The papers match wonderfully with many of the SU colors. I used Early Espresso for the card base and to ink up the edges of the papers and the chipboard sticker in the corner.

I also broke out my Twinkling H2Os that I haven't used in ages. I cut the butterfly out and highlighted the blue of its wings with Sky Blue to give it a little sparkle and then added some pearls for the body.

I also added some Sky Blue H2O highlights around the card as well to tie it all together.


Paper: Gabrielle Collection (BoBunny), Early Espresso Cardstock (SU)
Ink: Early Espresso
Misc.: Chantilly Crochet Trim, Vintage Trinkets, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Cutter Kit Distress Tool (SU), Chipboard Sticker (BoBunny)


Have a great day!

No comments: