Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Begins!

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Hopefully everyone made it through the celebrations with minimal damage. :)  Hard to believe that 2012 is really over.  It seems like the saying is true that time really does go faster as you get older.

I think as we get older we just keep adding more and more to our plates and just don't slow down enough to enjoy anything.  Without getting all heavy and boring...I've realized that is what I have been doing.  Missing out on many things because I'm too worried about what's coming next.

So, among the usual goals I make each year, my big one for 2013 is, to take time.  Take time for me; take time for my daughter; take time for my art; take time to do nothing.

Kaiser Kraft: Chapter 9 DSP and rub-ons; 
Stampin' Up!: Basic Black & Whisper White cardstock, Elementary Elegance Stamp Set, Pool Party Classic Ink


What will you be taking time for this year?

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

SUch a pretty card! Love all the layering of the stamping and the gorgeous colors!